Visa Services

A visa or other documentation may be required for any Dartmouth Travel off campus. Dartmouth Travelers can use the resources below to get support in confirming what documentation is needed prior to departure.

U.S. Visa and Immigration Services

Dartmouth's Office of Visa and Immigration Services (OVIS) provides assistance with United States visa and immigration sponsorship for Dartmouth students, faculty, researchers, and staff.

Travisa Passport and Visa Service

For assistance with travel outside the United States, Dartmouth has partnered with Travisa Passport and Visa Service to provide students, faculty, and staff with comprehensive information and support in obtaining travel documents.

For Dartmouth travelers located outside the United States, Travisa offers services through Travisa Worldwide. In order to access services in a country outside the United States, the applicant must be a citizen of that country or have resident or student visa status in that country.


Updated March 2, 2023